Winter 4x4 Jamboree 2018 Photo Contest
We just learned that in order for you to submit a photo using the links below requires that you have Google Photos installed on your Iphone or Android phone. We never intended that to be a condition for submitting photos and we apologize!
You have several options if you would like to share your photos:
- If you have Google Photos installed, use the links below to submit your photos.
- If you belong to Facebook, submit the photos to the Winter 4x4 Jamboree FB page.
- Email your photos as an attachement to: Photos@winter4x4jamboree.com.
New for 2018 - Share your best trail and scenic photos!
Vie for the opportunity to have your photo displayed on our Website for 2019!
And some lucky photographer will have their photo selected to be the basis for our T Shirt design for 2019!
Contest Rules (we have to have rules...)
- By submitting your photo, you agree that you have the rights to that photo and that you consent to its use by Winter4x4Jamboree.
- Limit of 3 submissions per registered person.
- Photos must be taken sometime during the 2018 Winter Jamboree.
- Photo can be of your vehicle or any other vehicle on the trail with you.
- We will have a category for each trail run and a generic scenic category.
- Winners will be notified sometime after the event by email and online.
- Contest will run from Thursday, January 18 through Saturday, February 10. Winners will be notified sometime after that!
To Submit your photos, follow these easy steps:
- From your phone, click on this link winter4x4Jamboree,com.
- Click on Photo Contest.
- Click on the name of the trail (below) that the photo was taken on
- Click on the icon in the top right of the screen (tiny mountain with a + in it) to Add Photos
- Select your photo from your phone gallery.
- That's it! Please submit your best photo per trail.
- Backdoor to Babylon
- Birthing Cave / Behind the Reservoir
- Chain Reaction
- Double Sammy
- East Rim
- Elephants, Virgins and Things
- Fault Line
- Front Range
- Honeymoon Trail
- John's Trail
- Joint Effort
- Nasty Half
- Plan B
- Sliplock Gultch
- Toquerville Falls
- Triple 7
- Scenic / Other (Fairground, Sunset, Sunrise, scenery, etc)